- Return requests must be submitted within 30 days of receipt.
- Call us to arrange for any returns at 1-888-823-6349 or you may email customer service at parts[at]mymoparparts.com.
- No returns will be accepted without a valid RMA (return material authorization) number. Please note the RMA number on the return address label
- A copy of the invoice will need to be included with the return.
- Parts must be resaleable and in the original packaging.
- We cannot take back used parts, installed, or tried parts.
- Electrical parts are not returnable.
- All Cores returned for refund must be in the original carton, must be assembled and must be drained of all fluids.
- We do offer a "NO FAULT" core return policy on all Engines and Transmission assemblies.
- We reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been used, installed, or that do not meet the above criteria.
- Returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee to offset labor, supplies, and charges passed on to all OEM dealerships for special order parts.
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer, a fee of 15% may be deducted from the refund.